The Life, is a non-denominational worship center founded and established in 1993 by the leading of the Holy Spirit. The vision was to establish a ministry where the Holy Spirit would be free to operate in all the Gifts of the Spirit, and built upon the principle that the greatest among you is he that serves.
Acting upon this foundation of servant leadership, The Life is impacting the surrounding community as well as Africa and South America through outreach ministries and programs by spreading the gospel and providing
Currently, The Life has ministries designed to meet the needs of the congregation in every age and stage of life. From Youth and Senior Adult, to Women’s, Men’s, Married, Singles, Drama and Arts ministries there is a place for you to receive support, grow and use your gifts and talents for the advancement of the kingdom.
Advancing the Kingdom of God, by Developing Kingdom Disciples, One Family at a Time.
A Kingdom of disciples loving, reaching and restoring lives through the love of Jesus Christ.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, who operates as one, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 which is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe that the baptism of the Holy Spirit according to Acts 2:4 is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life and they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.